The Avali were original conceptualised in the run up to the release of Spore, and featured as a race in both Spore and Spore: Galactic Adventures, where they attained some notoriety. Since then however they've also been recreated in Starbound, and maybe yet find themselves into more settings to come.
Starbound Development RoadmapEdit
Phase 1: Basic implementation - Character sprites, basic armor, weapons and ship
Phase 2: Colonisation - Structures, settlements and NPCs
- Phase 3: Advanced content - More armor, weapons, tech and polish
- Phase 4: Campaign mode - Avali story arc.
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 is more-or-less finished. Phase Three is likely just getting started.
Beta V:.0.9.1 Now with less bugs than Chucklefish 3/18/2014Edit
- Fixed inventory icons for terminal 3, data, grass, ribbons
- Added lights, terminals to known recipes
- Added missing light recipes
Author's Notes: Just tidying up a few minor bugs that slipped through.
Unofficial Avali Update (Updates every Friday) Edit
This is a community update to the mod, and adds in unofficial items such as a shotgun, vertical doors, additional ship tiers, and more.
The mods and projects all feature the Avali in an official or unofficial capacity. If you're working on something, drop us a line on the forum .
Spore: Galactic Adventures